why is my acer aspire 7 laptop is making sounds and fan is running in too high for simple tasks

preetham_83
preetham_83 Member Posts: 9 New User

Hi, actually i bought thus laptop on Jun 25 2024 and now it;s been 4 months and i am facing some issues like fan speed and the ventilation heat directly hit's on the to the screen is this heat air hitting screen is gona make any problem like display problem please tell me

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,827 Trailblazer
    edited 9:56PM

What is the exact model of your Aspire 7 should be something like A715-xx etc., the Aspire 7 is designed to operate at higher temps monetarily and its fans rpm rising to accommodate and dissipate the appropriate heat. Its vents design at the top near the screen is how the laptop is designed and it will not damage the screen, so don't worry, as there are many Acer laptops with this design also and Acer would not design a laptop like that if it causes damage .

With the heat issue, make sure that you have the latest Win-11 24H2 version update installed, all windows updates and latest bios and firmware installed for your laptop as doing all this will make your Aspire 7 perform to its peak performance and at the appropriate designed temps. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍