Acer Aspire 3 15 wifi drivers not working after Windows 11 installation

cxrsed
cxrsed Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 21 in Aspire Laptops

My brother just bought a Acer Aspire 3 15 and it came with no windows installed, i said easy peasy i will install it for you. I installed windows 11, not i came to the "Let's connect you to a network" tab , i downloaded every WIRELESS Lan driver I found on the Acer site, but when I press the install driver, go to the usb stick I put the drivers, it says No Network drivers found. What am I supposed to do? 4 days I wasted doing the same thing over and over again…

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,821 Trailblazer
    edited 12:50AM

This is a very annoying Wi-Fi error that your laptops driver is not detected automatically by the Win-11 OS installation process and you get the annoying “Let's connect you to a network” and nothing happens (it happened to my new Swift laptop also when I wanted to update it to the 23H2 version with a clean install) as its another one of the usual Microsoft bottlenecks that they don’t notify users and/or have an official solution and its sprung onto users out of nowhere.

The solution is to read this Microsoft forum guides and what users have done to solve this problem here at “Windows 11 doesn't see any wifi networks during the setup process”.

Note; for Acer laptops to get the cmd up its shift + Fn + F10 not shift +F10.

Also make sure that with your Acer Aspire 3 15 you also download the Intel IRST driver from Acer support page and put this driver onto the Win-11 installation USB so that when you get to the Win-11 installation section of Where do you want to install Windows?>Load driver > you load this Intel IRST driver so that the laptops M.2 SSD boot drive is recognized and you can continue the Win-11 OS installation. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍