acer predator helios neo 16 Freeze the start screen

MOAHMMED1990
MOAHMMED1990 Member Posts: 4 New User

Freeze the start screen.

How to solve this problem

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,284 Trailblazer

Hi @MOAHMMED1990 Does this happen before accessing Windows or within Windows?
    Before this problem, did you perform any kind of installation or update on the computer?
    Any hardware changes?
    Please indicate the exact model of the computer and the version of Windows.

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,547 Trailblazer

Hi, reboot and as soon as you see the Predator logo press the Alt + F10 keys (simultaneously) that will open the blue Troubleshoot menu, click on Advanced and on Restart Settings, click on 4 (enable Safe Mode). Once in safe mode see if the system behaves stable without freezing. If OK uninstall the Nvidia driver or if AMD the Radeon driver in Device Manager Display Adapters, ideally this should be done with DDU that you can download from the Wagnardsoft site but do that later. Reboot and see if you the freezing problem is fixed. If not repeat the booting with Alt + F10 and select "Reset this PC" without losing your data.

• MOAHMMED1990
    MOAHMMED1990 Member Posts: 4 New User

Only this screen

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,284 Trailblazer

Before this problem, did you perform any kind of installation or update on the computer?

Any hardware changes?

Please indicate the exact model of the computer and the version of Windows.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)