Acer One 14 Z8-415 Unable to download Acer Drivers Whats wrong with the website

skiran2464
skiran2464 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 19 in Windows 11

Hey Acer Tech team,

I am unable to download Acer Drivers from the Acer website below given the portal , when i enter Serial Number its refreshing and not loading anything returning back to start.

URL Used - https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/drivers-and-manuals?utm_source=community&utm_medium=sidesideicons&utm_campaign=assistancebyacer
My Device Model - Acer One 14 Z8-415

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,284 Trailblazer

Hi @skiran2464 Your device is for the Indian market and at the moment it does not appear in the databases of other markets, search for the serial number at the following address belonging to the Indian database and check if it appears for downloading drivers:

What problem do you have exactly?

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • skiran2464
    skiran2464 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello Alejandro_AC,

The URL is broken/Old

I can able to download the drivers with the link provided but see the image below its broken, with website unable to download all of them

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,284 Trailblazer

I understand that you can download some drivers but not others, is that correct?
    Do the ones that can't be downloaded give some kind of error message?

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)