Why is my Acer Nitro 17 overheating?

pumpkindero
pumpkindero Member Posts: 1 Newbie

I have had it for a while now and I have noticed that it has had abnormal temperatures

Answers

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 627
    edited 1:50AM

Overheating can be caused by poor ventilation, dust buildup, or failing cooling fans.

Prevention: Ensure that your computer is well-ventilated, regularly clean the dust from your components, and check that all cooling fans are functioning correctly. To help reduce the temperature, you can place the Laptop on a hard, flat surface, clean the air vents and fans, adjust power settings, use a cooling pad, or turn off the Laptop when not in use. If necessary, monitoring the temperature and consulting a professional is also recommended.

Overheating of Acer Nitro 7 usually happens if the fan or the heat sink is blocked with dirt and dust. It is best to vacuum the laptop through the vents so that the dirt and dust are sucked out. If overheating persist, it's best to open the back cover and clean them.

———————————————————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.