How to disassemble stand for V247TY monitor. There are no instructions for it.

aeryk
aeryk Member Posts: 3 New User
edited 4:28AM in Monitors

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to disassemble a stand for a V247TY monitor. There are no instructions for assembling it (I figured it out), but taking it apart seems impossible. The adjustable height pole seems to snap into the base (no screws) but I can't figure out how to remove it for shipping without breaking it. Any thoughts and help are greatly appreciated.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 15,118 Trailblazer

Do you want to dismantle just the stand or the monitor as well?

Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!

• aeryk

Hi Renan,

Thank you for your quick response on this. I want to dismantle just the stand.

Thanks,

Erik

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 15,118 Trailblazer

There are no instructions in the manual.
    I think it's a plastic fitting, so you might be able to pry it open with a screwdriver.

Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,815 Trailblazer

Perhaps a V247Y rather than a V247TY? I don't see the latter model anywhere. If it's the Y then here's the process:

I doubt the person who did the translation actually meant "shrapnel". :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • aeryk

Hi Billsey,

Thank you for your response. You are correct regarding V247Y. However, the picture you posted differs from the one I currently have. Please see the screenshot below.