What is wrong when your Acer won’t let you choose what pages you want to print?

NikiS97
NikiS97 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 18 in Chromebooks

What is wrong when your Acer won’t let you choose what pages you want to print? I can pick what pages I want to print, like adjust if I only want to print even or uneven numbers, but not number the exact pages…

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,728 Pathfinder

The issue you are facing isn't an Acer issue, but a software issue. Add screenshots so we can try to suggest/help.

-----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,821 Trailblazer
    edited October 18

😁🤣its NOT Acer its you, if you are trying to print a PDF or word document its virtually the same process through windows OS or the individual software's and its a very simple process, for whatever pages you want to print. Tell us which program you are using as Acer does not have any printing programs, its your printer that has these limits, if any?

If you want to print any PDF docs in the windows Edge browser or Adobe PDF program do this, open the PDF document, in Edge browser at the right corner > hit the printer icon and you will get the print screen and @ title Print (bottom left corner) you can chose "All, Odd pages only, Even pages only and then a custom space to put whatever pages you want like 1 or 1,3,5 for odd pages or 2,4,6 for even pages, its a very simple process, good luck and hope this helps you out 👍

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,815 Trailblazer

Needless to say, Chromebooks are a little different than Windows, but the same functionality is there. From the print dialog you can choose which pages you wish to print.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • NikiS97
    NikiS97 Member Posts: 2 New User

@sri369 I took a picture from the screen of my computer. Where it says to choose the pages, that box is grey and when you try to push it and write the number of the pages I want to print my computer won’t let me.