One of my Nitro XZ320QK P3 Monitor is flickering. How to fix this?

MarkusAugustus
MarkusAugustus Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 3:35AM in Monitors

I just purchased two Nitro XZ320QK P3 32" curved monitors. One of them is flickering. The other is not. I am feeding them through one HDMI 2.1port and one Thunderbolt 4 port on my laptop. GPU is NVIDIA RTX 2000 ADA Generation. Monitors are running at 4K and 144hz. The TBolt4 port is using an adapter to HDMI 2.1 so both monitors are ultimately connected at the HDMI 2.1 ports on the monitor. I know adapters are not recommended but this one is working fine. The adapter is a J5Create JCA399G. With two external monitors connected to my laptop I can easily determine through moving cables (and the adapter) from ports on the laptop and on the monitors that there is not a problem with a cable, adapter, or port on the laptop. The only thing the problem finally isolates to is a specific monitor. There are two HDMI 2.1 ports on the suspect monitor. I switch between these two ports with the cable from the laptop and the flicker remains when connected to either port on the monitor. So, something going on with this monitor. It will get to where there are no flickers for a while and then they get worse. It seems to be almost no flickering when the monitor is just starting up and it is cool. After it has been on a while the flickering gets progressively worse. Seems to be a problem with heat, not sure. Any suggest ions?