Acer Nitro V5 ANV15-51-73B9- in Nitro Sense app the .exe file is missing.

mystikwitch
mystikwitch Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 17 in Acer Software

Last week I bought the Acer Nitro V5 ANV15-51-73B9 and the Nitro Sense app said that there was a chip driver update. When I would try to update it would fail but the app wouldn't give me a code or a reason why. So I turned to the internet for answers. I was seeing a few others on here who were directed to uninstall the application and then look up their product here and go to the applications and redownload it then installs. I've done this numerous times and when I do this is what I get:

I have sourced those files, and I've searched my hard drive. I can't even find the installer pack and when I click set up, it won't tell me where it's going. My Acer Care application seems to be gone as well, as you can see, I downloaded that application too and it does the same thing. I need to be able to control my fan speed. It's the only reason I really even need that application because I'm in college, I don't need this fan speeding up and slowing down randomly during class. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from someone who may be able to help me out.

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail to the title]