Acer Product Specification Inventory

kauzi_007
kauzi_007 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited 7:33AM in Acer Software

Hello Team, I was looking into Lenovo's PSREF Website and HP's Product Specification Websites:
https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/

Acer is also a huge manufacturer, do you have something like the above for Acer Products ? Or if you could point me to where i can get all critical information on the acer products on your website ?

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,437 Trailblazer

Hi, for the recent models there is the "Lifecycle Extension Guide" at Acer Support in the Documents folder for each model, not only with parts identification but also with block diagrams and instructions and pictures how to upgrade the components. For older models best to ask this forum and we will reply with Service Manual screen shots and part numbers, even where to get those parts.

• kauzi_007
    kauzi_007 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited 8:41AM

Hello @Puraw CThank you for your input, Well i did check once guide : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Document/Lifecycle%20Ext.%20Guide/Lifecycle%20Ext.%20Guide_Acer_1.0_A_A.pdf?acerid=638602615491629974&Step1=&Step2=&Step3=NITRO%20ANV16-71&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_2
    But it is more on how do i service or take care of my Product. I am looking for product specification details of a product like Dimensions, Weight, Power Adapter details, Energy star, EPEAt, etc,
    Can this be available ?

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,437 Trailblazer

Acer database is not publicly available, you have to enter a specific recent laptop or desktop model, and that guide will mention all the details you need including the adapter and battery model but not the basics that you are looking for like the dimensions and weight of a laptop, those are easily found in 3rd-party reviews like Laptopmedia: Dimensions 312.9 x 214 x 17.9 mm (12.32" x 8.43" x 0.70") Weight 1.40 kg (3.1 lbs) for the Acer Swift X (SFX14-51G). Not sure what you want this this for, a study project or blog?