Regarding Acer 315-55G53X2 Keyboard issue

Kapila
Kapila Member Posts: 1 Newbie

My Keyboard was not functioning. some time random restarting occurred. So Service Provide was said that it was occurring due to keyboard issued and then replace a keyboard. But after few months again random key pressing occurs such as "*" "7". Now I have ordered key board again it. as per new keyboard specification, It has backlight function. But initially my computer does not have such functionality. By selecting keyboard with backlight functionalities, is there any possibility to occurs any conflict during installation and operation. please give me an advice. My keyboard model number is as follows.

SV5T_A72B CNY

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,715 Trailblazer

Acer does not sell the keyboard only with this part #: SV5T_A72B CNY for the Aspire A315-55G laptops. Acer sells the Upper Case with the Keyboard as a combination in many languages'

The keyboard this keyboard part #: SV5T_A72B CNY you have given above is not listed in the service guide, this what the Acer service guide has for US International English > > > "UPPER CASE ASSY BLACK (Keyboard CHICONY SV5T_A72B SV5T Internal 15 Standard 100KS Black US International Black, power icon, 3-numeric, Mediakey,NK.I1513.0F2)" Acer part #: 6B.HEDN7.030 which is the Upper Case caption below. Give us the language that you need for the Keyboard as there are many languages available. Hope this helps you out to get the Acer genuine keyboard part. good luck.

This is what the genuine Up[per Case and Keyboard sold by Acer for the Aspire A315-55G laptop looks like.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍