my nitro sense isn't working on my Nitro ANV15-51

Hcheese
Hcheese Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 13 in Nitro Gaming

so i had this laptop for around 6 months and my nitro sense just wont work when it first started happening it said "Nitro Sense setup is not completed. Please select Nitro Sense from Windows Start menu and select "Yes" when the User Account Control notification appears." but i clicked yes, so i tried reinstalling it but nitro sense wasn't there it only had nitro sense installer and nitro sense config i tried everything and when i tried acersense it said the same thing "AcerSense setup is not completed. Please select AcerSense from Windows Start menu and select "Yes" when the User Account Control notification appears." and in the control panel it has

pls help

Answers

• Hcheese
    edited October 10

to add on to that when i click "ok" on the error it comes up with

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,773 Trailblazer

Go to the Acer support site, then drivers and manuals for your model. Close the drivers section and choose applications instead and download the latest version (4.5.975_20230809 currently). Next open Windows settings, go to the apps section and remove the two NitroSense items. Reboot and then run the installer you downloaded to see if that gets you back to normal.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Hcheese

yeah i got it working but it was really bugged so i did the update and now i cant even use nitro sense

i clicked yes. after 1 min this came up