Noisy Fan Issues on Acer Swift SFX16-51G. Is there a better solution?

Roman_B
Roman_B Member Posts: 1 New User
edited 6:11AM in Swift and Spin Series

Hi, the nitro series laptop has a program for operation of the cooling system and power plan settings, can I do the same for my acer swift SFX 16-51G.  

P.s.  I know about the Quick Access program, but it only has 3 fan noise options and that's not enough, the laptop is still a bit noisy, while the temperature GPU and CPU are normal (around 40° C) and I'm just serfing in the internet.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,683 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Considering that the Swift X SFX16-51G (btw I've got the SFX14-51G) only achieves a sort of an annoying level of and when it spins at above 3800rpm at 34dBA level, this laptops fans should not be spinning at their highest rpm's regularly, as you must have not setup the laptop up properly. I suggest that you install the last bios version 1.03 and also run the new Win-11 version 24H2 and see if doing that will improve your laptops functionality as I've done all this to my Swift SFX14-51G and its works exceptionally well with no fans spinning above the idle and characteristics below.

These are all the fan speeds and temps that your laptop should be at at performance mode which is the highest mode that this laptop works at.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers