how to install Predator Sense properly?

AzimChy
AzimChy Member Posts: 4 New User

I faced some problems with Predator Sense app. thats why i uninstalled the app and downloaded the update file of the Predator Sense app from the website. but when I tried to install the new file ,only the Installer App is being installed but not the PredatorSense app. i tried a lot, but the Predator Sense app is nowhere to be found. (look at the picture, after installing the package I cant find the app.)

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,239 Trailblazer

Hi, Acer programs like Acer Care Center, PredatorSense, etc. don't uninstall completely, check Windows Services and if you see psSvc and acerAgentSvc stop these services and disable the Startup type in Properties, click on Apply. Try to reinstall Predator Sense again. To completely remove programs in Windows11 you need to use the program uninstallers in C:\OEM and check if the packages are still present in C:\ProgramData\Packages then you can run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Get-AppxPackage with the appropriate syntax and even so Windows may still reinstall programs till you disable (not uninstall) these devices with Device Manager.