How to completely remove the acer care center from laptop?

ellyr
ellyr Member Posts: 4 New User
edited 4:12AM in Acer Software

Im still having problem at my laptop where its battery says "its plugged in" but its stuck to 0% i was told to reset without losing option which i already did and today i completely reset everything, still not charging im focusing on this acer care center as i was told

Heres the post i made few days ago:

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/713313/anv15-51-519k-battery-percentage-is-stuck-but-its-plugged-in#latest

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,200 Trailblazer

Hi Ellyr, excellent question as the Acer Care Center device is integrated that can't be uninstalled, Windows will just reinstall it when you reboot. I managed to get rid of ACC completely by first uninstalling the Acer program(s) with Windows "Add or remove programs", then I stopped and disabled the Startup type in Windows Services for accSvc and accAgentSvc (in Properties and click on Apply). And finally used the PowerShell cmdlet Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name "*Name of program*" | Remove-AppxPackage -AllUsers, all in vain as ACC kept being reinstalled till I disabled the devices in Devicise Manager, Not uninstall as that won't stop it from being reinstalled, just disable these devices (red boxes picture), if you use AcerSense program (not recommended) you may want to leave that enabled and Purified Voice works with Realtek Audio Console that I disabled but you may want to keep that.