Replacement DB to MB cable for my Acer Swift SFE16-43

Chuck684
Chuck684 Member Posts: 5 New User

SFE16-43 is my model. I accidently fried the cable while trying to add another NVME. I've found ***** similar ones on Amazon but what is the exact part? It also has a black electrical tape on the back. Thanks in advance. I've been looking day!

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,592 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Acer part number 50.KKZN7.003:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓

A lot of those sellers are international rather than 'foreign' per se… Though they are mostly going to be shipping from their main warehouses, some may have warehouses in the US.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Acer part number 50.KKZN7.003:

• Chuck684
    Chuck684 Member Posts: 5 New User

Thanks a lot, is there anywhere in the USA to purchase this? I only see foreign sellers.

• billsey
    Answer ✓

A lot of those sellers are international rather than 'foreign' per se… Though they are mostly going to be shipping from their main warehouses, some may have warehouses in the US.