AN515-55 - GTX 1650 g Driver is not compatible with the current version of windows. How to fix this?

Rod_Rami
Rod_Rami Member Posts: 2 New User
edited 8:23AM in Nitro Gaming

I don't know what happened but for some reason by GTX 1650 graphics driver was grayed out in the hidden drivers so I uninstalled it so I can download it again both from the nvdia website and the acer website but for some reason when I tried to install either of them is says that the "Driver is not compatible with the current version of windows" or some form to that degree. How do I fix this? (Am new to laptop and pc)

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,118 Pathfinder

@Rod_Rami

What is the model number of the laptop?
    Also, did you try downloading the driver that corresponds to the Windows version?

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Rod_Rami
    Rod_Rami Member Posts: 2 New User

@AnhEZ28 My laptop model is AN515-55, and I would like to retract my statement as I had 2 different nvdia downloaded and I thought one was from the official NVDIA website(which it was not). I downloaded from the actual website and it seems that it was compatible but the problem now is that it says that it detected no NVDIA GPU and that it could not find a compatible graphics hardware.