laptop wifi & touchpad is not working, my laptop model is predator helios 300 ph 315-55

skantha1996
skantha1996 Member Posts: 1 Newbie

i usually use ethernet for internet suddenly WIFI stopped working and after few days touchpad also stopped working, fyi i tried all methods ( uninstalling, updating new driver and many more) except restore , removing wifi card and reseating it , disconnecting the battery.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,964 Trailblazer

You should try Restore: type restore in Search and click on "Create a restore point" and "System Restore", select a date before this happened.

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 529

As you have tried almost all of the steps and if issue still persists try to Run Networking commands and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Run the networking commands to

Reset the TCP/IP stack
    Release the IP address
    Renew the IP address
    Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache
    Follow the below steps to see if that fixes your connection problem:

1. Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    2. At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order.

Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter
    Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /release and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter

1. Check if the issue is resolved, if not restart the system and check the status of your computer.

The issue could also be related to the Network/Touchpad drivers and other updates. So, I would suggest you to keep checking your Windows updates not only important one but optional too. If any available try to install them and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

—————————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.