Acer Trade-in - No payment after two months

Marshalls117
Marshalls117 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 3:23PM in Members Lounge

How does ACER get by without Knowing anything about their trade-in process. I traded in my old acer laptop as i purchased a new ACER laptop.. Trade-in was handled as described on acer's website and FEDEX 'ed to the address provided by ACER i even have a tracking # and confirmation that it was delivered.. Now more than 2 months later i have no payment for my trade-in and ACER tells me that this is handled by a separate company that they know nothing about. And I'm supposed to write to the address I shipped my old laptop to..LOL

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Comments

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,569 Community Administrator

Hello Marshalls117

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I want to clarify that the Acer Community is a peer-to-peer platform where users can support one another, rather than a direct support channel. While our moderators and administrators don’t have direct access to accounts to assist you, I’d be happy to escalate your case to the local support team for further help.

I’ve sent you a private message requesting some additional information. Please check your inbox at your convenience.

Best regards,

Ingrid-Acer

This discussion has been closed.