My Predator PH315-55 model computer sometimes crashes and the computer cannot be intervened.

iznik
iznik Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 26 in Predator Laptops

ORIGINAL

Predator PH315-55 model bilgisayarım bazen kilitlenmekte ve bilgisayara müdahale edilememktedir. Bilgisayarı yeniden başlatmak zorunda kalıyorum.

TRANSLATED

My Predator PH315-55 model computer sometimes crashes and the computer cannot be intervened.

[Translated using Google]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,509 Trailblazer

Faça um Hard Reset, pois seu chip EC deve estar congelando e precisa ser redefinido. Retire a tampa traseira, retire a bateria principal e desconecte a bateria do BIOS, na placa-mãe curto-circuite os pinos do plugue da bateria + & - do BIOS para redefinir o CMOS e, em seguida, reconecte tudo após 15 minutos, este é um hard reset. Como depois, seu laptop deve inicializar a partir da tecla liga / desliga do teclado e não ter esse problema novamente.

Se o seu laptop ainda tiver esse problema de ligação, você precisará levá-lo a um técnico, pois você tem alguns problemas principais do trilho de alimentação que precisam ser corrigidos e verificados. Boa sorte e espero que isso ajude você.

Do a Hard Reset as your EC chip must be freezing and needs to be reset. Take the back cover off, take the main battery out and disconnect the bios battery, at the mainboard short the +&- bios battery plug pins to reset CMOS and then reconnect everything after 15minutes, this is a hard reset. As afterwards your laptop should boot from the power key of the keyboard and not have this problem again.

If your laptop still has this power on problem then you need to take the laptop to a technician as you have some main power rail problems that need to be fixed and checked. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍