Acer Nitro ANV15-51 screen flickers at random intervals in 60hz.

RexMods
RexMods Member Posts: 2 New User

As said in caption my screen flickers at random times when my screen refresh rate is set to 60hz. i bought it a month ago and i've been facing this issue since. Should i RMA it or do you guys have a suggestion ?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,509 Trailblazer

The flickering is usually due to the Intel graphics that the laptop mainly works on 98% of the time, uninstall the Intel graphics at Device Manager and reinstall the oem Acer initial provided Intel graphics driver for the ANV15-51 laptop which is version 31.0.101.4146 dated: 2023/09/05 and operate your laptop with this driver as it will stop all the flickering, only let windows update this driver to a higher version as that will be the appropriate compatible driver for the ANV15-51 laptop, as and if you have the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant uninstall that software as that software updates to the newer Intel graphics drivers which cause this flickering as the new Intel drivers are not compatible with the Nitro ANV15-51 laptop. Good luck and hope this solves your flickering issues.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 529

Hi RexMods,

Change the screen refresh rate.
    Update or delete incompatible apps.
    Update your graphics driver.
    Overheating the laptop can also cause the screen flickering issue. Also, Software issues: Some software or apps may cause some problems, leading to screen flickering. Incorrect refresh rate: An incorrect refresh rate setting may also result in a flickering screen issue.