Specification of Acer Chromebook Spin CP713-2W-77E8?

Wondercool
Wondercool Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 26 in Chromebooks

hi,

I can buy an Acer Chromebook Spin CP713-2W-77E8 second hand. For me it depends if this Chromebook has and M.2 replaceable SSD or a EMMC non-replaceable SSD.

I tried to find the specs of this model but can't find it. Does anyone know where I can see the specs for this specific model or else tell me if it has an M.2 or EMMC?

Thanks!

[Edited the topic title to include model number]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,507 Trailblazer

Unfortunately we don't have a good cross reference to go from model numbers (CP713-2W-77E8) to part numbers (something like NX.HQBAA.001). That model has a 128GB drive, and they shipped 128GB systems with either the biggest eMMC drive or the smallest NVMe drive. If we had the part number we might be able to tell by looking at the specific motherboard shipped in that SKU, but only if it was offered in the USA/Canada market.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,512 Trailblazer

Just some additional information on this ChromeBook, as these are the specs for the solid state drive for the CP713-2W model only quoted by Acer in this ChromeBook SG, but THIS IS NOT for the CP713-2W-77E8 model that you want to know about as it could be different. Best is to ask before you buy and or if you are there open the laptop up and see if its got an M.2 SSD drive as I've shown its position below. Good luck and hopre this helps you out further.

SSD position in the laptop

SSD M.2 drives recommended and tested by Acer with this laptop, capacities can be larger and up to 1TB also.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Wondercool
    Wondercool Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank a lot for the info.

I asked the vendor but unfortunately for me it was an EMMC, not and NVME :(