Predator Orion 3000 PO3-630, how can I get a copy of the service manual?

Martin1958
Martin1958 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited 1:09PM in Predator Desktops

Hi. I bought this PC a couple of days ago. The user manual doesn't contain much useful information. I see some contributors are helpfully posting extracts from the service manual. Where can I get a copy of it?

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

Best Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,968 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

HI @Martin1958 service manuals are not accessible to the user.
    The screenshots you can see in the service manuals community are shown by regular users who collaborate with the community and who are allowed to access them by Acer to offer help, but their full reproduction is not permitted.

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

You're welcome, I imagine it's to protect Acer's official technical services, it's not really against the user.

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

HI @Martin1958 service manuals are not accessible to the user.
    The screenshots you can see in the service manuals community are shown by regular users who collaborate with the community and who are allowed to access them by Acer to offer help, but their full reproduction is not permitted.

Regards.

• Martin1958
    Martin1958 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks @Alejandro_AC

I suppose Acer must have a good reason not to make it available, but I'm blowed if I know what it is!

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

You're welcome, I imagine it's to protect Acer's official technical services, it's not really against the user.

Regards.