Stop code Error - STOP CODE: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Jane_Lee
Jane_Lee Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 8:01AM in Swift and Spin Series

Hi mates, may I know how to solve this issue?

[Edited the topic title to include the topic issue.]

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,450 Pathfinder

Solutions

1. Update Graphics Drivers:
      • Use the DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to completely uninstall your GPU driver. Then, install the latest NVIDIA or AMD software from their respective driver websites. If you also have an Intel GPU, make sure to install the Intel GPU driver from the Acer support page for your laptop.
    2. Run System File Checker (SFC):
      • Open PowerShell as an administrator and run the command sfc /scannow to repair corrupted files.
    3. Check for Malware:
      • Use Windows Defender or another other free antivirus like malwarebyte to perform a full system scan. I recommend malwarebyte.
    4. Disable Fast Startup:
      • Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do, and disable Fast Startup.
    5. Avoid Overclocking:
      • Reset any overclocking settings to default to prevent hardware stress. Although this is not possible on laptops officially but if you did some settings related to this.

Following these steps should help resolve the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and restore system stability

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,076 Pathfinder

@Jane_Lee
    Also be sure that the GPU is not overheating.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!