Acer aspire 7-run youtube at normal settings at 100% but after an 1 hour the battery comes at 10-15%

RishabhNiranjan
RishabhNiranjan Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 7:27AM in Aspire Laptops

I have Acer aspire 7 i5 12gen rtx3050 16 gb ram and I run youtube at normal settings at 100% but after an 1 hour the battery comes at 10-15% if any resolution please tell because this type of backup I didn't expected with this device. May be the backup is 3-4 hours my device is only 2-3 months old

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,828 Trailblazer

Hi, if you have Acer Care Center or AcerSense installed and use Battery Calibration-Battery 80% charge limiting, stop these apps in Windows Services and disable the Startup type in Properties, click on apply. Leave your power adapter or USB-C charger plugged-in 24/7 and make sure the battery is always 100% charged. Check your background programs in Task Manager-Processes-Background those should not exceed 75, uninstall all your bloatware, freebees, trial versions and 3rd-party browsers-antivirus programs. Open Power & Battery settings and select Balanced or Best Power Efficiency Power mode, turn on the battery saver.