Does breaking seal of warranty for opening laptop for cleaning and ram upgrade remove the warranty?

Maxtron
Maxtron Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited 3:37AM in Predator Laptops

My Acer predator helios neo 16 laptop is still in warranty and i want to clean its fan and vents because it is over heating and i also want add more ram to it and i want to do it my self or a computer shop near me. I cant go to acer service center because they told me to keep my laptop for 2 day but i cant do that because i have work to do on daily basis and i cant skip a day. SO IF I BREAK THE SEAL AND DO EVERYTHING RIGHT AND WITHOUT DAMINGING ANYTING INSIDE MY WARRANTY SHOULD BE OK RIGHT ? OR IT WILL JUST GET REMOVED?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,174 Pathfinder

@Maxtron

Warranty will vary from region to region. It all depends upon what region you belong.

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept.  They will provide you more details about the warranty.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★