Türkiye ACER AUTHORIZED TECHNICAL SERVICE DOES NOT PERFORM THE REPAIR PROPERLY for AN515-58

Yasokral12367
Yasokral12367 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 3:31AM in Nitro Gaming

ORIGINAL TEXT :

05.2023 tarihinde model NG-AN515-58 Nitro-5 12. Nesil RTX3050 8GB Acer laptop aldım. Almış olduğum 4 ay içerisinde laptopta oyun oynuyor ve düzenli kullanıyordum. 4. aydan sonra bilgisayarda aniden donmalar, kasmalar başladı; ekran bir anda kilitlenip donuyor ve mavi ekran hatası veriyor, açılmıyor. Uzun süre ne oyun ne de normal şekilde cihazımı kullanamıyorum 2023.10 ve 11.cı aylarda Acer teknik servise yolladım. 2 kere BIOS atıldı, BIOS ayarlandı; donanımsal sorun yoktur diyorlar. Her yollamamdan beri sorun devam etmektedir. Kaç ay geçti, cihazımı düzenli kullanamıyorum. Hiç bir şekildede düzelme olmadı cihazımı son kez teknik servise yollayacağım eğer sorun düzelmezse garanti kapsamında Hem Acer firmasından hemde teknik servisten yaşattığı mağduriyet dolayı Tüketici mahkemesine dava ve Cimer şikayet haklarımı orada arayacağım atacağım video ve belgelerde mağduriyetim mevcuttur cihazımın sorunun giderilmesini ve bir an önce düzeltmesini talep ediyorum.

Acer yetkili kişilerden mağduriyetimin giderilmesini istiyorum

TRANSLATION :

On 05.2023, I bought a model NG-AN515-58 Nitro-5 12th Generation RTX3050 8GB Acer laptop. Within the 4 months I bought it, I was playing games on the laptop and using it regularly. After the 4th month, the computer suddenly started freezing and crashing; The screen suddenly locks and freezes, gives a blue screen error and does not turn on. I cannot play or use my device normally for a long time. I sent it to Acer technical service in 2023.10 and 11 months. BIOS was flashed twice, BIOS was adjusted; They say there is no hardware problem. The problem persists every time I send it. How many months have passed, I cannot use my device regularly. There was no improvement at all. I will send my device to the technical service for the last time. If the problem is not resolved, I will file a lawsuit in the Consumer Court and Cimer complaint rights there, due to the victimization caused by both the Acer company and the technical service within the scope of warranty. .I want Acer authorized people to resolve my grievance.

[The message was translated using Google Translation]