Problem with USB, camera and bluetooth on acer nitro 5 windows 11

Vigr81
Vigr81 Member Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello !

I have a problem since march, on my Nitro 5 which is on Windows 11, the USB (A and C) stop working, the bluetooth also stop working and it isn't appearing anymore in the connecting option where you also can see wifi etc., and the camera also stop working (when I use zoom for exemple it's written that I don't have camera).

I try everuthing with the pilots and it's not that. I try to disconect and connect again in the settings the different elements and it's not working.

I think it might be something worst, as I read elsewhere on other chat that it could be a problem with my computer. But I didn't really find my exact situation.

Can someone help me with that ?

Thank you very much !

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,804 Trailblazer

What is your Nitro 5 full model? If this happened after an upgrade from Windows10 to Windows11 that could mean the CPU is nor W11 compatible (not 8th Gen). If this is a recent W11 model I recommend doing a System Restore to March (6 months back) you will not lose your data, only the monthly Windows updates just Check for updates afterwards and you will be up to date again. Type Restore in Search and click on "Create a restore point" and "System Restore" and select a date before March, but if you have a Nitro 5 from 2017 you should reinstall Windows10.

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder

@Vigr81

Try windows + r - on run window type systemreset

It will show you keep my files and remove everything.

click on keep my files

It will work fine

If it is still not working try remove everything

It should work fine

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★