Screen Flashing on acer an515-44, occurs only in Windows 11 not in Windows 10

Nikolay312r
Nikolay312r Member Posts: 2 New User
edited 2:15AM in Nitro Gaming

Hello. On my acer an515-44 r6kd the screen flashes, for a couple of milliseconds, it doesn't affect performance, but it's unpleasant. The problem is not in the matrix, I changed it. On vindows 10 there is no blinking, on vindows 11 there is. The problem is with the drivers. But I deleted them, downloaded them, it doesn't help. What should I do?

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer

This happens on Intel cpu integrated graphics drivers also in the Nitro laptop range, I’ve got a 3 years old Nitro and the screen was blinking also, the solution is to uninstall the cpu integrated graphics AMD driver in your AN515-44, then you should install the Acer oem provided driver 2020/11/06 version 27.20.1022.3003 and then allow Win-11 update to update this driver to whatever version windows has for your AN515-44 AMD cpu integrated graphics, as doing this will stop the flickering of the screen, well it did for my Nitro AN515-56 with the Intel cpu integrated graphics, so try that. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍