Control Centre does not boot automatically when windows boots in Acer Aspire ALG Series

Sarthak_Gautam
Sarthak_Gautam Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 17 in Aspire Laptops

So basically yesterday I had to re-install windows 11 because of realtek driver failure which caused BSOD or if not that error then random mouse lags, when checked Event Viewer it said Realtek Ethernet Driver is failing to boot and system was trying to re-start the process. So to fix the error related to that I reinstalled windows. But now Acer provided Control Centre does not boot automatically which cause my system not to enable lights, change GPU settings or fan or battery charge automatically or manual. I always have to open the Control Centre manually and then only I can make changes. Although it works but still it wont auto boot is an issue. How can I fix this?

Laptop: Acer Aspire ALG Series
Specs: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 6GB
Intel Core i5-12450H
16GB RAM DDR4
512GB SSD

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer

The Acer ALG Gaming Laptop is a laptop that is only sold by Acer India and we don't have any information and/or access to its drivers.

The Realtek LAN should install automatically for your laptop ALG model laptop. Anyway, there should be a LAN driver in the Acer support page for your laptop model so install that but the windows installed LAN driver is the latest driver anyway.

If you mean the Acer Care Centre then uninstall it as you don't need it and install the AcerSense if your laptop has this Acer app.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Sarthak_Gautam
    Sarthak_Gautam Member Posts: 2 New User

Oh- Well then thanks for telling. But as I noticed that issue is: the control center doesnt boot automatically, but if manually opened it works. So can you tell how can I make it run on startup? Like TaskScheduler or RegistryEdit?