Is there a way to get old drivers since I own an old PC, I need to enable TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot.

kiaatsuu
kiaatsuu Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 17 in Legacy Desktops

I need to enable it in order to play this game but without it I can't play I've tried numerus websites videos in search for a solution but I can't.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer

What model is the PC, as an old mobo doesn't come with a TPM 2.0 chip and its useless even if you upgrade the mobo to a TPM 2.0 chip, as Win-11 needs an 8th Gen Intel cpu and appropriate AMD cpu to work, the TPM 2.0 can't be upgraded only with a driver update from a TPM 1.2 version to a 2.0 version.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,401 Trailblazer

Yes, we really need to know what PC you have. If it's old enough it won't have the hardware for TPM. Secure boot is a feature of UEFI, which was released in concert with the Windows 7 sp1 release. If your machine originally came with Windows 7 it might not support that at all. TPM only started being included by default with the release of Intel's 8th generation chipsets, so anything seven years old or older will not be likely to have that installed on a consumer machine. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.