Acer nitro 5 12500h 3050ti. Not turning on after Shut down. Blue indicator blink when press power bu

Azfar
Azfar Member Posts: 7 New User

I have Acer nitro 5 12500h 3050 ti.

Today when I opened my laptop, it didn't turned on. When I pressed the power button 4 to 5 times for few seconds, power indicator blink (blue color) but the laptop didn't turn on. When I tried to on it with charger connected, on the second press, the charging indicator blink (orange color) for 3 seconds. When the third time I pressed the button both indicator lit for few seconds. Then i opened laptop's back and removed the battery and hold the power button for about 1 minute. After this when I plugged in the battery and tried to open it the same thing happened. I also tried this with battery removed and only charger connected and this has the same result.

I have to go some where so I left the laptop on charging. I came back after 7 hours and the laptop turned on with just a single press. I used it for about 20 minutes and left it. Meanwhile my brother shut down it. When I tried on it removed same thing happened.

So this time i removed both the battery and CMOS coin cell and hold the power button for about 2 minutes but nothing changed.

I think when i shut down my laptop it can not load bios after that. I felt lag while playing youtube when paused and play the video. Also 2 weeks ago I did some changes in advanced power plan and my core isolation is also turned off as I listen it is not usefull and reduces performance.

please tell me what to do I don't understand anything.

Answers