acer nitro 5 an517 41, impossible to open nitrosense

sthendrixx
sthendrixx Member Posts: 2 New User

hello,

since yesterday my nitro 5 AN517 41 can't open the nitrosense software. i've tried to uninstall and reinstall the software and tried several methods seen in youtube or other forums. Nothing is working. i've made a windows 10 update and could it be the reason?

Answers

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 558

If you're having trouble opening NitroSense on your Acer Nitro V15 laptop, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Check if NitroSense is Installed:
    Make sure that NitroSense is installed on your laptop. Sometimes, it might not be pre-installed, and you may need to download it from the official Acer website.
    Update NitroSense:
    Ensure that you have the latest version of NitroSense installed. Outdated versions might have bugs or compatibility issues.
    Restart Your Laptop:
    Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve software glitches. Restart your laptop and try opening NitroSense again.
    Shortcut Key:
    In some Acer laptops, there is a dedicated shortcut key to launch NitroSense. Check your laptop's manual or look for any keyboard shortcuts related to NitroSense.
    Check for Updates:
    Make sure that your operating system is up to date. Sometimes, system updates can affect the functionality of certain applications.
    Reinstall NitroSense:
    If the problem persists, try uninstalling NitroSense and then reinstalling it. This can fix any corrupted files or settings.
    Run as Administrator:
    Right-click on the NitroSense shortcut or executable file and choose "Run as Administrator." This can sometimes bypass permission issues.
    Antivirus or Security Software:
    Your antivirus or security software might be blocking NitroSense. Check your security software settings and ensure that NitroSense is allowed.
    Remember that specific details may vary based on your laptop model and the version of NitroSense you are using. Always refer to the official documentation or support channels for accurate and model-specific information.

———————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.

• sthendrixx
    sthendrixx Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi Axxo,

thank you for the answer!

Actually i've tried all of these steps but when i try to open the app, i see the nitrosense opening but just after that it disappear…dont know why…fortunately my fans are in intelligent mode so it dont over heat.

• Willyv10
    Willyv10 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

U need to install, after that i should work just fine.

Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One May 2024