my acer aspire 7 i5 13th gen laptop has issue of not working wi-fi and blue-tooth

anshu28
anshu28 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 12 in Aspire Laptops

my acer aspire 7 i5 13th gen laptop has issue of not working wi-fi and blue-tooth

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Uninstall the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers from Device Manager, then reinstall them from the Acer support website for your specific model.

Also, Check Physical Switch: Ensure that your laptop's physical Wi-Fi switch (if available) is turned on. You can also try pressing the F3 key to toggle Bluetooth on and off.

(You may need to press that key with FN, that F key should have symbol of wifi/Bluetooth)

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

Hi anshu28,

Try windows + r - type msconfig on run - click ok

go to services tab - check hide all microsoft service on the bottom left corner - click on disable all and then click on enable all

chose normal startup if selective startup is selected

click on apply - ok

Restart the computer.

Check whether you are getting the wifi back ..

If it is still not working please backup the data..

How to backup the data..

Please connect a external hdd or usb flash drive

Open file explorer by clicking on the yellow folder on taskbar

Go to this pc - click on c drive - Go to users folder

Right click on users folder - click on send to - chose the external hdd or usb flash drive. Backup will be in progress

You can backup all the files.

While doing the backup if it is stopping in the middle - Please check the small check box and click on do this for all items to continue the backup process

Please remember all the backup files for all users are kept inside the c:\Users folder.

If you go to users folder and click on the user name you can see the pictures, music, docs , videos of each user. You can even backup it folder by folder individually whichever you want to the usb flash drive or external hdd.

Once the backup is completed you can reset the computer.

If it is still not working then we have to do a refresh and reset

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started

or

on start - type here to search - type reset this pc - click on reset this pc on the top - click on get started

It will show you keep my files and remove everything

chose keep my files

chose the account - type the password - click on local reinstall - click on reset

It will be in progress..

login to computer and start using the computer.

If it is still not working

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started

chose remove everything

click on local reinstall - just remove my files - click on reset

It will be in progress

Note:-

If you do refresh ( keep my files ) - all your personal files like pictures, music , documents , videos will still be intact. Only the applications will be lost

If you do reset ( remove everything ) - you are doing a factory default. It will become like a day one computer. It will wipe out everything and take your computer to day one like a new computer.

You can also do the recovery in an alternative way..

There are two alt keys on the keyboard. If you look at the bottom row of keyboard you can see the one on the left side of space bar and the other on the right side of space bar. The alt key on the right side will be looking like alt, alt gr or alt car. Turn off the computer. Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10 continuously. It will go to repair mode. It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot. If it is not going to repair mode, turn off the computer. Turn on the computer. Hold the right alt key ( alt gr or alt car or alt ) and then tap f10 continuously. It will go to chose an option continue and troubleshoot..

It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc

click on keep my files ( only applications will be lost ) chose your account and type your password - click on local reinstall - click on reset

It will be in progress

If the keep my files option is not working

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – just remove my files – click on reset

It will reinstall windows.

If the just remove my files is not working..

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – Fully clean the drive – click on reset

It will reinstall windows.

Note: You can also go to chose an option , continue , troubleshoot by holding the alt key + tapping f10 or alt gr + tapping f10 on the keyboard while turning on the computer. Once you see the troubleshoot option, you can stop tapping the f10 and stop holding the alt key. Then you can try the keep my files and remove everything ( just remove by files and fully clean the drive ) by following the steps which was mentioned above.

After the reinstallation drivers will be loaded automatically. Please connect to the Wi-Fi and use it.

——————————————————————

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.