Lines appearing on screen and flickering

zzzayeem
zzzayeem Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 12 in Predator Laptops

I'm having an issue with my display in which there are lines that are appearing from the bottom of my screen. A while back it occurred when my laptop was on 144hz and now it has turned completely black and it has crept its way into 60hz as well. What is causing this and what can be done to fix it. When I connect to my tv the display on that is completely clear without the lines.

Answers

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

Change your monitor's refresh rate. Switching to another refresh rate setting can help with lines and screen flickering. Restart your computer. This can fix a variety of tech issues and could get rid of any flickering lines on your screen.
    Also check for loose connections between your monitor cable and graphics card ports. Second, update your graphics drivers to ensure they are up-to-date and compatible with your operating system. Thirdly, try disabling any unnecessary background programs that could be putting strain on your graphics card.

————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.