ORIGINAL TEXT :

touchpad si e disattivato involontariamente

TRANSLATION :

touchpad accidentally deactivated

[The message was translated using Google Translation]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,756 Trailblazer

Hi, turn on touchpad in windows, don't install any touchpad drivers.

If that does not fix your issue check this link: Touchpad Issue Windows 11 - Microsoft Community

• Hello! Can you tell me the model of your computer? Example: AN515-55-5890. On the keyboard, under the function keys, there is a key with a touchpad symbol with an index finger. Press fn+fx to activate the touchpad.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

If your touchpad isn't working, it may be a result of a missing or out-of-date driver. Updating or reinstalling your touchpad drivers in Device Manager may help solve the problem. To open Device Manager, enter device manager in Search on the taskbar, then select Device Manager. In the Search box, type touchpad settings. Select Touchpad settings (System settings) from the list. Select the Touchpad On or Off toggle to turn the touchpad on or off.

————————————-

Se il touchpad non funziona, potrebbe essere il risultato di un driver mancante o non aggiornato. L'aggiornamento o la reinstallazione dei driver del touchpad in Gestione dispositivi può aiutare a risolvere il problema. Per aprire Gestione dispositivi, inserisci Gestione dispositivi in ​​Cerca sulla barra delle applicazioni, quindi seleziona Gestione dispositivi. Nella casella di ricerca digitare le impostazioni del touchpad. Selezionare Impostazioni touchpad (Impostazioni di sistema) dall'elenco. Selezionare l'interruttore Touchpad attivato o disattivato per attivare o disattivare il touchpad.

————————————-

Se questo risponde alla tua domanda e ha risolto la tua domanda, "Fai clic su Sì" o "Fai clic su Mi piace" se trovi utile la mia risposta.