What is the gaming temperature on Acer nitro 5 an515-58 RTX 4050

Daedalus23
Daedalus23 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 11 in Nitro Gaming

Hi,

What is te normal or ideal gaming temperature? I have a Acer nitro 5 an515-58 RTX 4050

At what temperature should i beginn to worry?

Thank You

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,428 Pathfinder
    edited September 11

If your CPU or GPU temperatures while gaming range from 60°C to 85°C, they are generally acceptable and considered good. However, if temperatures exceed 85°C, it's advisable to take measures to lower them. If temperatures rise to 90°C, thermal throttling will begin, which can reduce system performance due to overheating.

Follow the steps below to reduce temperatures:

1)Fps cap

Capping fps to lower value like 60, 100, 120, 140, etc can greatly lower cpu temperature and keep cool

(Cap you fps through Nvidia software or use RTSS)

2)Prop the laptop up with books around the sides to reduce heat

Grab stack of 2-4 books that are equally thick. Slide the spine of a book 2–3 inches (5.1–7.6 cm) under the right side of the laptop. Do the same on the left side of the laptop.

[You can also Buy good cooling pad in which stands are inbuilt, its better than books]

3) Follow below optimization guide to improve performance and reduce load

Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

If your CPU or GPU temperatures while gaming range from 60°C to 85°C, they are generally acceptable and considered good. However, if temperatures exceed 85°C, it's advisable to take measures to lower them.

————————————————————

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.