Tt3325 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 10 in Aspire Laptops

How do I update my computer

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,414 Trailblazer
    edited September 11

🤣what is your computer model number as it will help allot if we knew that! What do you want to update, is it Windows or the computer hardware, as there are many otions and computers that Acer make!

All computers can be upgraded differently as all current laptops cpu can't be upgraded as they are soldered onto the mobo, while desktop computers can be as their cpu are interchangeable to a certain extent (depending on their model numbers) to a better and higher spec cpu, with ram its the same with laptops, as some laptops have their ram soldered onto the mobo and cant be upgraded, then hard drives and gpu graphics can also be upgraded. Its best if you told us what Acer computer you have and then we can assit you.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. Downloading updates requires an internet connection. If you're connected the internet, try to install the updates manually. Select Start > Settings > Windows Update , and then view available updates.

—————————————————————————————————

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.