How can I claim Warranty, keyboard of the laptop is not working.

Deeps123
Deeps123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 11 in Aspire Laptops

Hi.

I am from Sri Lanka. I purchased an Acer laptop from Abans PLC in Sri Lanka on 24/08/2023.

The keyboard of the laptop is not working, and I gave it for repair to Abans on 23/08/2024. They claim that they have ordered the replacement from Acer Singapore (as the laptop is under warranty still) and that there is a shipment delay from Acer Singapore.

How can I get more details on this? The repair is urgent.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• To obtain more details about the status of your laptop repair, you can take the following steps:

1. Contact Abans PLC: Reach out directly to the service center where you submitted your laptop. Ask for specific information regarding the shipment delay and the expected timeline for the replacement keyboard.
    2. Acer Singapore Support: You can contact Acer Singapore for further assistance. Provide them with your laptop's serial number and details of your warranty. They may be able to give you updates on the shipment status. You can reach them through chat/call using this link- support.acer.com
    3. Online Support: Visit the Acer support website and enter your laptop's serial number or SNID to check for updates or submit a query about your repair status.

Connecting to Acer support via the link I provided is the best option. Here in the community, we can't do anything else on this topic. The points I shared are all I can offer.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566