ACER Nitro 5 when playing games sometimes happens the fan turns on at maximum speed and FPS drop

LD100
LD100 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 10 in Nitro Gaming

Hello I have a problem with an Acer laptop. The laptop was bought for games and according to the specifications I think it is quite powerful. And the situation is that only when playing games it sometimes happens that the fan turns on at maximum speed and the FPs drop. For example when playing League of Legends I used to have 200 Fps on maximum graphics and after the fan turns on it drops to 40-60fps. I solve the problem only temporarily with Driver Display Unistaller. AND when I download the new Nvidea driver update but only the maximum FPS is 130-170fps in league of legends for example. When I tried the recover function the laptop worked again without complaints and maximum FPS was obtained in all games. I haven't downloaded any external programs only google chrome and steam. With the recover function I can play for about two weeks at most then any day the same problem as this one appears again and it's like a vicious cycle deleting the driver and installing it every day until everything is fine again ok Please help after all I paid a lot of money for it since I bought it new and I have been struggling with this problem for more than half maybe even a year.

Computer specifications

Processor

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz

Video Card

GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU

Video Card #2

Intel(R) UHD Graphics

Operating System

Windows 11

RAM

16 GB

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]