Acer Aspire 3 AMD Ryzen 7 - Screen Privacy Effect

MySymphony01
MySymphony01 Member Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I just purchased an ACER Aspire 3 AMD Ryzen 7. The screen seems to have a privacy effect. It makes me dizzy the whole day while working. I can't use it for at least an hour because it makes me sick :( It's color is too bright. I tried to calibrate it in windows and AMD settings but there is no option to adjust the colors. Is there a way to adjust the display colors? thanks in advance!

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,414 Trailblazer

Unfortunately, you didn't tell us the exact Aspire 3 Ryzen 7 laptop model that you have (as that would help) as these new laptops and their Wi-11 operating system and their screen resolution and refresher rates of 1920x1080P/60Hz that your laptop has run bright and the fonts appear faint are faint and not bold enough (whjich is a problem that I'm experiencing also) and many people have complained about these screens, as in comparison to the Win-10 display settings its allot fainter and brighter.

The only thing that you can do is to go to Personalisation > Colours > Choose your mode > and chose Dark as that will give you adark background screen that will make it more comfortable for your eyes and reduce the screen brightness considerably.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍