Acer Alg AL15g-52 sleep mode not waking up

kriss_here
kriss_here Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 9 in Aspire Laptops

I got an Acer Alg AL15g-52 laptop, before the sleep mode was working fine, but not the sleep mode is not working properly.

the problem is I can keep it on sleep mode, the power button led is on and the led indicator states the laptop is in sleep mode. but it is not waking up even after hitting multiple keys like

space bar, fn+f12, touchpad scroll, mouse click, also clicked on power button and the laptop is still in sleep mode.

I have to turn it off and turn on again to use it.

even after closing the lid there's the same issue.

Iam not able to use the sleep mode anymore. please help 😭

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,743 Trailblazer
    edited September 9

Hi, Sleep mode has been replaced by Modern Standby in W10-11 23H2 that automatically will revert to Hibernate after a certain time, disable the Hibernate and Fast Startup options in "Change what closing the lid does" and "Change settings currently unavailable", if you don't see those settings Hibernate is already disabled on your system. Reset your Power Plan to factory default in "Edit Power Plan". To suspend ("sleep") the laptop briefly touch the power button or close the lid, to wake open the lid and/or press any button. If nothing works do the "Reset this PC" without losing your files in the Troubleshoot menu (type Reset in the Search bar).