Ethernet Rj-45 LAN Network expandable ethernet port assembly to replace on Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762

Ronko
Ronko Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 29 in Aspire Laptops

Where I can purchase an Ethernet Rj-45 LAN Network expandable ethernet port assembly to replace the broken one on my Acer Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 laptop (S/N: NXGTSAA005************, SNID: ***********). Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,370 Trailblazer

We have given you an answer to this question on your Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 before, do not repost the same question again when your question has been posted before. I personally answered this question for you like below:

Go to Ali-Express or search eBay or facebook marketplace etc etc and see if there is one available. Acer does not sell these lower E5-576G cases.

Search online for the below Acer part numbers of the lowercase for the E5-575G laptop

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Ronko
    Ronko Member Posts: 5 New User

My apologies. I reposted my question because you were confused as to what I was asking and gave me the wrong and unhelpful answer. I asked where to purchase an "expandable ethernet port assembly" including pictures of exactly what I was enquiring about. But you gave me part numbers of unrelated entire "lower case sub assemblies" in 5 different colors, not what I asked for. I appreciate you trying to help, if you could actually answer my question, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.