swift go 14 oled evo i5 wifi problem.

chris619
chris619 Member Posts: 3 New User

i am facing wifi connection issue on my swift go 14 evo i5 laptop. After 1 week usage wifi is getting disconnected and reconnected automatically. I updated the wifi drivers but its only a temporary fix. The problem will arise some time later. Please help me with a solution.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,370 Trailblazer
    edited August 29

Don’t know which exact Swift Go 14 like SFG14-XX laptop model you have, do a refresh of the Wi-Fi driver by doing the below, as this should fix the problem permanently:

Go to > Device Manager > Network adapters > Intel or MTX card (whichever you have in your laptop) > right click Properties > Driver > Update Driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > and then pick the latest Wi-Fi driver that is in that list, and reinstall that driver, as afterwards your Wi-Fi should work,

If the above still disconnects then first completely uninstall the Wi-Fi and BT divers from Device Manager and Control Panel > Uninstall a program for the Bluetooth software program then do a clean install of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth latest drivers for your Swift Go 14 laptop model from the manufacturer of your Wi-Fi/BT card. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• chris619
    chris619 Member Posts: 3 New User

thank you for the advice. Now its working perfectly fine.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,370 Trailblazer

Glad to help you out and that you have sorted this issue out chris619 👍

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍