A715-76G-59wg Consistent low battery life of 1 hours 45 mintues or thereabouts with same charge time

KCKc
KCKc Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

The main worry for me is that battery life is consistent and it doesn't depend on what am i doing. Say for instance, if i am using my laptop with cooling pad, keyboard lights and 144hz on (max brightness), and performance mode using fn+f i get almost exactly similar battery life which is 1 hr 40 minutes to 2hrs to say if use it in silent, with no keyboard white light and cooling pad and screen refresh rate set to 60hz (50% brightness). I also notice that my battery drain is always almost 1 percent per minute no matter how i use my aspire 7 a715-76g-59wg. Pls guide me.

Also, the above image shows in battery health report generated via cmd. I bought this laptop in late march this year. Is this normal?

After all these experiences i did a charging test and it took me about 1 and a half hour to finish it from 8% to 100% with the lappy turned off. i noticed that it reached 100 percent when the orange indicator changed to blue.

is it a coincidence that both charging and discharging times are almost same? Or is there a problem underneath?

how on earth is it possible that my laptop wants to charge and discharge at the same rate.

What should i do? Please help.

Answers