How much is the Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572 actually worth in 2024?

Jxn_xD
Jxn_xD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 23 in Predator Laptops

So I bought the G3-572 a couple of weeks ago from a seller off eBay. It was an absolute steal. I only paid about $190 for the laptop and that was it without the internal HDD installed and a little piece of the shell around the USB ports having cracked and fallen off. The owner had removed the HDD due to age and I know that if the 1TB HDD was still in it the price would have been higher. But I want to know, what do you guys think the Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572 with 256GB SSD and no internal HDD installed, would cost if I factory reset it and replaced the bottom shell to fix that blemish around the USB ports? I was thinking about reselling it again because this laptop brand new on Amazon is about $1.3K.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,348 Trailblazer

The Predator G3-572 laptop is a mid 2017 released laptop with a 7th Gen Intel cpu / GTX1050, GTX1050Ti or a GTX1060 gpu that can only operate on Win-10 (its not Win-11 compliant) which Win-10 OS support completely ends in mid 2025. This laptop is worth whatever its being sold on the market for and at USD $190 its a good price for this laptop as when it was released it was high end gaming laptop that can still be useful for general usage and/or some editing if your upgrade the ram to 32GB which will make this laptop also capable to play some high-end gaming. This laptop is capable of having max total of 32GB ram at 2x 16GB DDR4-2400MT/s max speed, 1x PCIe3 x4 lane M.2 SSD drive and a 1x 2.5" SATA 3 mechanical HDD or a 2.5" SSD drive for max performance capabilities and storage. If you want to set this laptop up for its full performance, then read this excellent "Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming - Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Jxn_xD
    Jxn_xD Member Posts: 2 New User

I pretty much knew all of this, but thanks for answering anyways. I was really wanting to know an estimate for a reasonable price for it to resell.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,348 Trailblazer

Its market driven so do your research as we can’t give you a price on such an old laptop. Work out what its cost you and add 10% plus shipping, as just getting back the cost of a latop like this and making even 10% is a good profit margin.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍