Do you guys know why my monitor won’t connect to my Xbox series s

ajtorres241966
ajtorres241966 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the acer xf243y it started like a week ago and basically my monitor will turn on when I plug in the hdmis or turn on the Xbox but then will go to no signal.its worked perfectly fine in 1080p 120hz but just turned off and never came back on.I’ve plugged the Xbox in another after monitor and it turns on instantly and used a different Xbox series s with my xf243y and it turns on.ive tried everything from swapping cords and even factory resetting the monitor and still nothing please help just bought less than a year ago

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,859 Trailblazer

Go through this troubleshooting steps for your XF243Y monitor and systematically check its connection to the xbox, as and if the monitor worked before and its not doing so now, then its either your xbox HDMI port or the monitor cable and its HDMI port that has issues.

If your monitor is less than 12 months old, then its covered by the Acer warranty, so send/take this monitor to Acer in your country and get Acer to fix your XF243Y monitor. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 660

Make sure the HDMI cable is plugged in properly:-

A loose or faulty HDMI cable can often cause a black screen. Ensure your HDMI cable is securely connected to your gaming console and your TV or monitor. Try using a different HDMI cable to rule out the cable being the issue.

———————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.