Stuttering in relatively heavy games like WItcher 3 and Resident Evil 4 (RTX 4060 Nitro 5 laptop)

Redrum
Redrum Member Posts: 2 New User

I've got constant mircro fps drops in games with seamless world like RE4 and Witcher 3. It runs games well on high settings, but what's the point if its stuttering all the time? Is this the hardware issue? I'm really regretting buying it)

The laptop is Nitro 5 with i5 12500h and RTX 4060 (AN515-58-59HM)

Answers

• Redrum
    Redrum Member Posts: 2 New User

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLaptops/comments/165glze/do_rtx_4060_or_rtx4000_series_in_general_laptops/

Is this thing real?

• Oro331
    Oro331 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

re4 remake and witcher 3 suffer from omnipresent traversal stutter, cap your frames

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 575

Outdated or incompatible drivers, including graphics card drivers, can result in performance issues. Similarly, outdated game versions or incompatible software can lead to stuttering on high-end PCs. The game stuttering on high-end PC problem mostly occurs due to overclocked CPU/GPU or interference from background apps. An outdated driver or depleted disk storage may also cause the problem. Common fixes to the problem include optimizing game settings or upgrading to a larger SSD.