Desktop Veriton S2660G update and upgrade

GenRe79
GenRe79 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

i have Veriton S2660G with Intel i5-8400 and 1tb HDD. I used it for my office, and now i want to used it for a little entertainment at home. Can somebody please tell me what to update like bios or driver, and to upgrade like what type of ram, power supply or graphic card that i can use (compatible) with my veriton?

i already upgraded HDD to SSD and its running windows 11 (free upgrade from win10).

Thanks a lot.

Genius Renata.

Best Answer

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,300 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

There is an excellent and concise upgrade guide that explains everything that you need to know about upgrading your Veriton S2660G desktop here at "Hardware Corner Upgrade Acer Veriton S2660G" so read this guide as it explains everything that you need to know about how and what you should upgrade your Veriton desktop to and why. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• GenRe79
    GenRe79 Member Posts: 2 New User

how about the bios and other driver, do i need to update it to latest version or just leave it as it is?

Thank you very much….

helps alot!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,268 Trailblazer

If your system is not having any issues and you have stable power available. go ahead and make sure your BIOS is at the latest revision. If your power is unstable, don't try a BIOS update unless you are connected to a battery backup. other drivers should best be updated using Windows update.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.