Can you guys fix the SpatialLabs Go crashing in versions >=1.3.201?!

Victoria3D
Victoria3D Member Posts: 2 New User

Your product has been broken for over three months now. Ever since the SpatialLabs Experience Center 1.3.201 update, SpatialLabs Go flat-out does not work. SpatialLabs Display Service.exe crashes every time you enable it. I tried version 1.3.216 and I see that you still have not fixed what you broke with the 1.3.201 update! There have been multiple posters on this forum who have been complaining about this issue for months yet it has not been addressed.

I've been having to use an old version of your software (v1.3.146) with updates blocked in the firewall just to get my monitor to work properly. Thank goodness I kept that old installer around too because I see you like to purge all your previous versions of your software from your servers. Removing previous versions of your software from being able to be downloaded is very bad practice and hostile to your customers.

While we're on the subject of things you broke in newer versions: somewhere after version 1.3.146 and before 1.3.201, you also broke SpatialLabs Go functioning correctly with the Citra 3DS emulator. You do realize that being able to play all PC games in stereoscopic 3D, not just ones with TrueGame profiles — as well as the ability to play emulated console games like PS3 & Nintendo 3DS games in stereoscopic 3D — these are key selling points for your product. I don't understand why do you keep breaking key functionalities and then not fixing them.

Answers

• Watcha
    Watcha Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi @Victoria3D, I have the same error on a new installation on a new computer.

Do you still have the installation files for v1.3.146 and would you please share them somewhere so I can do a test and if it works that would confirm the crashes are because of the latest version?

• Victoria3D
    Victoria3D Member Posts: 2 New User

Here you go. How sad that this company's customers have to visit their support forum to get a download from an Internet rando who is not affiliated with the company (oooh a scary .exe file!! I could be trying to give you a virus!! 😱) in order for their product to work correctly. I made this thread a month ago and the Acer company is still ignoring it. Five star customer service right here.

https://archive.org/details/spatial-labs-ec-acer-1.3.146-w-11x-64-a

• Pearce39
    Pearce39 Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter

What is the the old version number of the Go software I installed the version you provided but it is still on 2.1.0

• Pearce39
    Pearce39 Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter

I was able to run the one you provided on my base model non pro non nitro. Maybe the newest one for the base model can run on the nitro. SpatialLabs go don't crash for me on latest version intended for my model

• nautymac
    nautymac Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter

There is new version. SpatialLabsExperienceCenter_Monitor_1.3.219.

• nautymac
    nautymac Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter

There is new version. SpatialLabsExperienceCenter_Monitor_1.3.219.